Improve Your Smile—Instantly—with Our Same-day Dental Crowns!
Do you have a filling that is coming loose? Do you hide your smile because you have a missing tooth? The answer is a dental crown!
What Is a Dental Crown?
A dental crown, in essence, is a cover for a tooth. It helps improve your smile’s appearance and reestablishes strength, size, and form to your existing teeth.
In the past, getting a crown required two or more office visits over several weeks—but not at Maple Street Family Dentistry! Our dentists use renowned CEREC technology to go from initial evaluation and 3D x-ray imaging—to crown production and final placement—in a single appointment!
What Can a Dental Crown Do for My Teeth?
A dental crown is the jack-of-all-trades of teeth aids.
- It covers and strengthens an existing filling.
- It clamps down a dental bridge.
- It fits over your dental implant.
- It can cover a malformed or discolored tooth.
- It strengthens a weak tooth.
- It can restore broken teeth.
There are three main types of dental crowns.
- Metal – Metal dental crowns are the oldest type of dental crown. They are known for their years of dependability and strength.
- PFM – This dental crown matches your teeth with a porcelain tooth-colored exterior combined with a metal interior.
- Ceramic/Porcelain – Ceramic or porcelain crowns are the latest advance in dental crowns. They match your tooth’s color and last for years.
Maple Street Family Dentistry offers same-day porcelain crowns using CEREC technology.
Join the thousands of dental patients who’ve benefitted from a crown! Call our office in Spokane, WA today at 509-928-5001 to schedule your visit.